How We Work

Browse our curated selection, consult with our experts, and effortlessly transform your space with our interior products.

01
Enquiry from client
Sales team

will engage with the client and get to know all their requirements

02
03
Sharing

the product details to client ( either a standard one or we even can customise as per their requirements ) and our brochures

Once

the client finalize the material, we will send the sample to a client

04
05
Client

will check the sample quality, once their satisfied with the quality, we will produce the product with same quality and deliver them on time as per the client preference

PI generation

T&C ( 30% as an initial payment and the remaining 70% has to be done before loading )

06
07
Shipping

& transport services will be supported from our end to anywhere all over the world

We will

be traveling along with you even after delivering the products, we support quality related matters

08
09
We will

help you out with all the documentations like test reports, environmental report etc

We supply

( bring down or provide) the globally advanced, high tech and trendy construction materials to you

10
01
Enquiry from client
02
Sales team

will engage with the client and get to know all their requirements

03
Sharing

the product details to client ( either a standard one or we even can customise as per their requirements ) and our brochures

04
Once

the client finalize the material, we will send the sample to a client

05
Client

will check the sample quality, once their satisfied with the quality, we will produce the product with same quality and deliver them on time as per the client preference

06
PI generation

T&C ( 30% as an initial payment and the remaining 70% has to be done before loading )

07
Shipping

& transport services will be supported from our end to anywhere all over the world

08
We will

be traveling along with you even after delivering the products, we support quality related matters

09
We will

help you out with all the documentations like test reports, environmental report etc

10
We supply

( bring down or provide) the globally advanced, high tech and trendy construction materials to you